Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Interview with Bella... Three years later

Ah, parenting at its finest. I wanted to do this with Bella years ago but I clearly didn't stick to it as it's been three years since the last one I posted. 

I figured since it's been so long, I should do an updated one! 



STATS:

Age:
six and a half

Height:
 48 inches

Weight:
54 lbs

Clothing size:
7/8 KIDS


QUESTIONS:

What is your favorite food?
Blueberries, strawberries, watermelon

What is your least favorite food?
chicken 

Favorite color:
blue

What is your favorite toy?
LPS (Littlest Pet Shop)

What is your favorite animal?
 A horse

What is your favorite thing to do?
Draw

What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
 Help out with brother

What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Go to Monkey Joe's

What is your favorite book?
Any chapter books

What is your favorite thing to wear?
Dresses

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An art teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment