Tuesday, March 21, 2017

DIY Faux Fur Sandals



You don't have to be into fashion to know 90's and early 2000's style is coming back. #BlessUp 

So it's no surprise I've been seeing faux fur sandals everydamnwhere! I've only seen heel options and if you know me, I'm not a heel wearing kinda gal.This means I would only be wearing them sometimes and they're too cute to only wear sometimes!

I obviously had to make my own version! 


I used my old $6 sandals from Old Navy and some faux fur from one of Bella's old tiaras. I'm still not sure why she had a black tiara? Serious Peyton Sawyer vibes.

STEPS:

1. Cut the fur to size
2. Glue the fur across the strap
3. Stay fly as hell


This DIY was maybe five minutes and I love the way they turned out! And I didn't spend any extra money. #Win

No comments:

Post a Comment