Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Five

Cheers to the freakin weekend...
if I didn't have to work 7 am- 3 pm both Saturday and Sunday.
Ha. But hey, it's money I need. Let's get into the favorites! 

Favorite Flashback


 I LOVED this movie.

Vada: Pacifist!
Vada: Bedwetter!
Thomas J. Sennett: I stopped that! 
FACT: This was one of the two movies that made me cry.
 I was sincerely devastated over Thomas J.

  
Favorite Holiday Tune

Grown ups can have a Christmas list, too.
 
Favorite New Tradition
  
I know the idea is old news but I'm thinking of having us all decorate mugs every year.
We want to have hot chocolate and cookies while we watch Christmas movies and
I think it would be nice for each of us to have our own special mugs.
Plus, it would be so fun to see how Bella's drawings change.

Favorite Stretch

I just started a new job and my body isn’t used to all the crazy shit I have to do.
So I come home and do a few stretches to help relieve tense muscles, regroup and refocus.
 side note: you don't have to look so serious when doing this...

Favorite Quote

"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it."

That Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment