Friday, December 27, 2013

Festive Friday Five

Can you believe that next week is New Year's Eve?! Most people have the issue of having a party to attend with nothing to wear. I, of course, have the opposite problem.
 I have a festive little dress with no where to go. Or at least I can't decide where to go. 
Living in Atlanta, I have an insane amount of options, so you can't really blame me.

But  if you are looking for some inspiration...
or just want to look at the fun festive Polyvore I created, here you go!

Dress
The obvious, glittery choice.



Skirt: 
How f-ing festive is this feathery skirt??


Pants: 
I need these pants in my life like yesterday.


Shorts
It's a fun alternative to a dress. If it's chilly where you are, 
throw on tights underneath or even thigh highs!


PJs: 
This is what I'll most likely be wearing if I can't decide where to go. 
These sure are cute pajamas.


Do you have any plans and if so can I tag along? haha

But really.



Happy Friday and New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment