Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A thankful bish.

This time last year, we were in New York. 
I was away from my family, not working, and not living on our own.

This year, it's the complete opposite.

I could not be more thankful. 
It took a lot for us to move back on a whim. 
Not having any income for a month and a half was truly a struggle. 
But I had faith that God would provide (which he did)
 and I had faith that moving back was the right thing to do for us.
 

I have so much to be thankful for this year including my little babe who is happy and healthy.
My big babe who loves, provides and takes care of us.
My job, my health, my house, my fam and friends (didn't have those in NY either) 
and being in a place where there is no snow! Although, it's supposed to snow this week. 
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!

I'm thankful for the random, little things, too.
Like having a washer and dryer in the house. Props to people who don't.
I'm thankful that Bella has a big girl bed, she has more space and sleeps better.
I'm thankful for our one car, it gets us where we need to be.
I'm thankful for my job, even if it's nights, it's still money.

And most of all, 
I am thankful for my salvation and Jesus for saving my wretched soul.
Because we all know how wretched it actually is.

Challenge: Tell everyone you are thankful for, that you are thankful for them. 
But only if you're really thankful for them.
Nothing is worse than insincerity... especially on a holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!





P.S can we please protest stores opening on Thanksgiving evening?! 
I'm not into Black Friday but it just seems so...unethical.

No comments:

Post a Comment