Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five: Fall Beauty Edition



Fall make up is my favorite make up. 
Warm and cozy colors. Dark nails and lips.
I will wear a dark lip as long as it is socially acceptable.
Not even kidding.

Here are a few my Fall must haves.
 
 It is this incredible forest green color.
 It has hints of gold shimmer and 
is really pigmented so application is easy.
 
I found this Revlon lip stain
The color is a stunning berry color that is 
Predictable but is a fall necessity.
It is in pencil form for precise application.
The formula is moisturizing which is always good.
                                             
                                            I chose a Peachy Bouncy Blush from Maybelline.
 It is this beautiful peachy color that is unexpected but perfect for fall. 
Pair this with browns and golds.
 
For body, I chose this body lotion from Bath and Body Works.
 Smells yummy and is a perfect scent for fall.

And I can't forget about nails.
Everyone goes for Essie Bahama Mama and Smokin' Hot 
but let's step away from the basic bitch colors, 
shall we? 

 This week I chose Plum's the Word, an incredible transition color. 
It is a cross between gray and purple.
Grurple?
Plus, the brush is huge for a full and even application.

Sometimes it's so hard to being a girl. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment