Sunday, May 19, 2013

#sorryimnotsorry

This picture is completely unrelated to the post but whatev
 
I am waaaay too excited to be moving back.

Like it's getting embarrassing and I know for a fact Devon is getting annoyed with me.

I am planning meals. How I'm going to decorate, what I need to sew and buy.

Figuring out what I need to repurchase, where to repurchase them and where they will go in my house.

Speaking of house... I think we found a place! It's not guaranteed...yet but it should be ours!

It's so freaking cute. It has a red door, little patio, a fireplace and Bella has her very own bathroom. Can't wait to blog about the house when it's done!

I'm thinking of starting a garden, too. I know.. ambitious. But when I spot an opportunity to save money, a bish gotta do what a bish gotta do.

I can't wait to get back to a normal, functioning life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment