Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chit Chat

Happy Saturday! Well...it may be happy for you. Me? Not so much.

My Bella baby has a TERRIBLE cough that won't go away. 
Nothing is working.
Home Remedies, Bust.
Meds? Bust.
Vicks? Bust.
I don't know what's causing it.
After doing research, it just put me into extreme worried mom mode.
 Pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis and other crazy shit popped up.
Uhhh... talk about scary.
I have to wait until Monday to go to the doc.
Meanwhile, I have to listen to my sweet little babe cough all day and night.
Let's just say this waiting game just ain't for me.

Then I have to figure some Easter basket things because I don't want to give Bella candy.
She's getting some from the egg hunt.
So far I've got bubbles, sidewalk chalk, whistles, markers, crayons, games...I NEED IDEAS!

Speaking of Easter.. I have no idea what I am going to have Bella wear.
It's going to be cold so the dress I had in mind is out. UGH.
But I'm thinking polka dot leggings, tutu, and a long sleeve tee from Target.
The one with the pocket and just paint a little bunny peaking out. HA.


Oh and we're going to Boston on Tuesday for the Knicks V. Celtics.
New Yorkers reppin NY in Boston.
Their biggest rival.
Pray for us.
Beside the fear for our lives part, the trip should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment