Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's so repetitive...

...Annoying and cheesy and about to be said again...
 Happy New Year!

This year has been full of memories that have come and gone.
I feel like I haven't had a chance to completely absorb them.
 So, I guess that will be one of my resolutions.
 I will realize the true value of moments before they become memories. 

 I am so excited to start a new year and new traditions.
I am extremely excited for my mom and little sister to visit in a couple of weeks, celebrate Devon's twenty third birthday next month but most of all, I AM EXCITED TO USE MY SEWING MACHINE!
 I have "sew" many ideas I need to try.
Pun intended.
 I'm thrilled to be able to make items that would normally cost me money I don't have.
You know, like duvets to fit my every mood, table cloths for every season/holiday,
matching family coats...am I setting my expectations too high?

I want to attempt everything this year.
My sweet Bella will be three this summer and I'm not sure I will be able to handle it.
Where has time gone?
What happened to teaching her how to walk?
What happened to my little five pound newborn?
What happened to me being pregnant senior year?
 ...Um on second thought, maybe I can handle it.

Living in New York, there are so many places I want to see and experience.
I need to eat New York style pizza, Chinese food and bagels as much as possible.

 I want to go to Connecticut, Maine and maybe even Canada. How much are passports, eh?

 I also want to be the best mom I possibly can be.
Isabella is growing up so fast I can't keep up.
I need to make sure she is going to be a kind, inspiring and loving individual.
And most importantly, I want to love God more than I did last year.
My dad gave me his study material and I am so excited to learn.

Okay 2013, bring it. I think I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment