Thursday, January 24, 2013

Honesty is the Best Policy

Shit's about to get real. 
I'm not loving my move to New York. I moved to New York in the coldest time of the year.
It was an awesome welcome.
Forty degree weather. Snow within the first month.
 Living expenses are high up the ass. I'm telling you.
 Awesome. 

I'd like to pretend I'm happy here and loving every moment of it. But I'm not.

 I miss everything about Georgia.
Like the basics--my family and friends, having a job, having my own car, my own house.
Cooking what I want. Oh my God.
I miss cooking whatever I want, whenever I want.
I never realized how good of a cook I am until I had to eat other people's cooking.
Wait, was that rude?
Oops.
Oh, well. My blog.

[insert crying emoji here]

I really don't want to sound like Negative Nancy over here but, uh, this is not what I wanted. 

I wanted to be happy and having the time of my life here.
Yeah, yeah, I know I need to suck it up and go out and find something to do.
 I KNOW THAT! 
But in the mean time I'll just feel sorry for myself.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment