Monday, January 14, 2013

EEEK!

My mom and sister are coming into town on Friday and I don't think I can express with words how excited I am to see them. I have missed familiarity so very much and my mom and sister are the perfect pair to remind me of what it looks like. 

We are going to the movies to see Mama, visit a mall that is too big for our own good and make a trip to NEW YORK CITY. I cannot wait for the city. Since it's my Aiya's first time, going everywhere is a must. Seriously, she wants to go everywhere. Such a small island but such big expectations. It will be amazing to experience this with her. Aiya is turning sixteen on Sunday so I want her birthday weekend to be perfect. I love birthdays but specialty birthdays are my fave. I'm making her favorite cake, red velvet, and taking her out to eat. She wants to wear some outfit she bought just for her birthday dinner so it has to be somewhere special. And Sharon. I've missed my mommy so much. I can't wait to hug her and just sit and talk with them.

 I CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM TO GET HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment