Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Monsters Under the Bed

As well behaved as Bella is during the day, you'd have no idea how satanic she becomes at night.
She's a perfect little saint until we start walking to the bedroom.

That's when she becomes possessed.

She screams, cries and literally throws herself all over the room.

At least she does here in New York.
At home she puts up a little school girl fight but here she goes all Mayweather on me.

You see, here they have the toddler bed set up.
 Not a good idea.

So I let her lay with me.
 Reeeally not a good idea.

But last night she didn't want either.
 So I put her on the floor.
It was safest for all parties involved.

She went nuts, apeshit  for an hour.
 Straight.
 I gotta give it to her. She's got dedication.

When the satanic fit stopped and I felt it was safe,
I slowly opened the door to see where she ended up sleeping.

I couldn't find her anywhere.

Then I remembered something.

I checked under her bed and there she was.

Little Monster Bella was sleeping under her bed.
And I let her.

There was no way I was risking waking her up and going through all that again.

I know she has a lot to get used to but
CAN WE NOT SOUND LIKE THE DEVIL IS TAKING OVER YOUR BODY?

No comments:

Post a Comment